Digital Strategist (1000333)
We are seeking a Digital Strategist, a culture-maven with an eye for upcoming and ongoing digital trends. You've made it your passion to understand digital strategy inside and out, but you don't stop there. Your understanding of audiences, behaviour, content, social media and conversion is instinctual -- you immediately grasp business needs, no matter the industry.
You, air-traffic controller of all things digital, understand the role data-driven measurement plays in marketing success. Responsible for building strategy and seeing through the quality control of execution, you hold clients and team members accountable for deliverables and deadlines.
We are looking for an exceptionally organized, next level thinker and achiever.
- Deliver rounded and measurement-focused digital strategy for clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Build thoughtful and robust audience profiles, combining interests, behaviour, affinity and demographic factors.
- Formulate versatile multi-channel strategies and tactics to competitively reach and convert on client goals.
- Monitor performance, track goals and analyze success via our data-driven methods; develop adaptive strategies.
- Offer pitch presentation support and proposal preparation when necessary.
- Foster and develop client relationships regularly, serving as a strategic touchpoint.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- A-plus writing chops; ideally with copywriting experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of web analytics and software (eg. Google Analytics)
- Excellent verbal professional communication skills; bilingual written and speaking ability a bonus
- Exceptional analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams; can handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Innovative, creative and intellectually curious
Please send the following to careers[@]triangles.net with the subject “Digital Strategist - 1000333”:
- Some words on why you are a great fit for the role described
- Your resume
- An example of a business with the most rounded (yet unique) digital presence
Triangles is a digital ROI company that works across many sectors: Events, CPG, Real Estate, Non-Profits, Startups, Spirits and Financial Services to name a few.
We're data-driven marketers who build insight-driven consumer journeys for audiences, allowing for high-growth results via real-time optimization, ad delivery, creative performance, and conversion optimization.
Thanks for reading!